Friday, January 25, 2013

Babies and such...

16 weeks.  Oh, my love!


My Mini Me!
 
 
 
Having just waved goodbye to my maternity leave short term disability leave (who ever decided to lump maternity leave into "disability leave" is an idiot) and begrudgingly returned to work, I stumble across this article.  http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2013/01/google_people_operations_the_secrets_of_the_world_s_most_scientific_human.html  Now this doesn't compare to what new mothers in Sweden receive (16 months of paid leave) but I don't live in Sweden.  Thank you Google for caring about mothers (and the ability to pay their bills while on leave) and the early months of motherhood.  I could definitely use a few extra months at home with this sweet face.
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment